I didn’t realise we’d covered so much in our probing conversation, but here is Jody White’s index of the subsequent Lumieres Podcast. There’s a sweet and musical 13 minute introduction. Do dip in.
- Greg’s recent Breaking Convention appearance.
- Drugs, divine light and Quantum Theory.
- Zoroastrianism and light worship.
- On commencing writing Sun of gOd.
- Greg’s first LSD experience in California.
- The power of Sunlight.
- Cultural associations of the Sun throughout history.
- The imbalance of global power structures.
- Greg’s adventures in pioneering organic foods.
- Growing up with real home-cooked food.
- Getting into Macrobiotics.
- Moving to the UK and helping to launch the natural food movement.
- Learning how to run a food company on the fly.
- On creating the original VegeBurger.
- The current Psychedelic renaissance.
- Greg’s current mission to promote a new perspective on the Sun.
- The Yin and Yan of things.
- Making clear choices in life.
- Moving out of the business world.
- Pioneering fractal art and discovering chaos theory.
0 thoughts on “Not just any old conversation”
Really enjoyed this interview Greg
Love Paul x
Well thanks for letting me know, Paul.
I enjoy knowing that.
thats synchronicity for you. I looked at their page and in the first paragraph of their intro, they mention Charles Eisentstein. One of my favourite thinkers (Along with your good self!). So I’ve subscribed to the podcast. x